Effective date: June 03, 2019
YSI Fx respects the privacy of every individual who visits its websites and complies with applicable privacy laws.
Any information collected about you will be used to perform service you might request. This information may include such as your personal data, name, date of birth, gender, address, internet protocol IP address. YSI's purpose in to inform you about new service or advice and also to improve how we serve you.
We may engage another business consultant to help us improve our services to you, such as account management, client service and client satisfaction surveys. To ensure that you are always kept up to date with our latest information and client services.
YSI Fx uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The information we share with affiliates may include any of the information described above, such as your name, gender, address, trading and account information. YSI Fx and affiliates maintain the privacy of your information to the same extent in accordance with this Policy.
YSI will not share or loan and personal information about you to any third party without your consent, except as described in this Policy. The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through this website is secured by AES256 encrypt measures. This ensures the data we hold about you is processed lawfully and fairly.
YSI Fx may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of YSI Fx
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right to restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies. Please send an email to email@example.com in case you have any questions.